Season 3 kickoff of the SouthFound startup podcast
We are pleased to announce that interviews for Season 3 of the SouthFound startup podcast are underway!
Watch for the first episode of Season 3 at the first of the year.
Season 3 guests will include:
- Mark W. Schaefer - author of Known, which is the first book of its kind to teach you, step by step, how the most successful people focus their efforts, create a plan, and activate their personal brand in a measurable way. Mark is an internationally-acclaimed college educator, author, keynote speaker, and strategy consultant. He has given speeches and workshops for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
- Brandon Bruce - Founder/CEO of Cirrus Insight. Cirrus Insight is a plugin for Gmail and Outlook for salespeople. It's an all-in-one sales productivity platform with world-class Salesforce integration. 250,000 people use Cirrus Insight and its sister products Attach.io and Assistant.to to work faster and smarter from the inbox and calendar.
- Jason Loyet - Founder of Solar Site Design, the first company to exit the Tennessee Advanced Energy Network accelerator program.
- Alex Lavidge - Market Research & Business Development Consultant For Early-Stage Companies
- Cortney Piper - President of Piper Communications, a strategic communications firm specializing in energy and technology.
- and more!